Are you a Blogger from India and looking for best Affiliate marketing platform for Indian ? keep reading this post, In this post I will review Cuelink Affiliate marketing which is one of the best affiliate marketing tool for Indian Blogger.
At the starting stage of blogging most of the blogger start with free blogging platform Blogger.com or WordPress.com and apply for Google Adsense to make money from their blog. after a certain time of blogging most of the blogger switch to Self-hosted WordPress and replace Google Adsense with affiliate marketing. The reason behind is to switch over Affiliate market is Low CPC of Google Adsense and high per sale commission of affiliate marketing.
It takes lots of time and dedication to bring good traffic on the website, if you have a decent amount of traffic then only you can earn a good amount of income from Google Adsense. It hard fact of Google Adsense if your blog does not have decent traffic then you can not earn much more through Google Adsense Program.
Cuelinks Review: The Best Affiliate Marketing Tool for Indian Blogger-:
What is Affiliate Marketing and Why it is Important for Blogger?
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning income every time you promote someone else products or services. If you generate a sale for the company, you get paid. If you don’t generate a sale, you do not get paid.
Pros of Affiliate Marketing-:
- Affiliate marketing is a Billion-dollar Business. In Todays Information technology era companies prefer to sale their product using affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate marketing is a Low-Cost Business Idea or Zero investment if you choose to promote affiliate product using free blogging platform like blogger.com and WordPress.com.
- No Expertise Needed to kick start your Affiliate Marketing Journey. If you have basic writing skill that is more than enough (because Practice Makes Perfect).
- Affiliate marketing have Low Investment Costs.
- Using affiliate marketing you can easily generate your Secondary Source of Income.
- You can do affiliate marketing as per your Convenience and Flexibility.
- Most of the all affiliate marketing platform provides free training material to promote their product.
- Affiliate marketing is best source of passive income you can earn Earn Money While You Sleep.
Cons of Affiliate Marketing-:
- You Don’t Control Affiliate Marketing Programs. Most of the time Affiliate marketing platform change their payment terms on per sale.
- You Don’t Control Your Competition.
- You Can’t Establish Your Customer Base.
- No Guarantee of Revenue.
- Freelance Jobs are not for Everyone.
- Quantity Approach.
- It’s Possible to Hijack Affiliate Links.
If you are Blogging on a good niche like Web Hosting. you can join many affiliate program at a global level like commission junction, ShareaSale, Impact Radius who offers many affiliate marketing product under one roof.
if you are an Indian Blogger and Blogging on a niche that has only scope in India like a Website based on Indian Income Tax Return or Engineering Entrance Exam in India you will have limited scope of Affiliate marketing.
For Indian Blogger Cuelinks is the one-stop solution to kick start affiliate marketing on a blog. There are many online stores like Amazon and Flipkart that provide affiliate marketing facility but it is not possible for any affiliate marketing enthusiastic to manually apply for all website, here Cuelinks do a good job.
Once you apply for Cuelinks you can kick start your affiliate market with hundreds of partner of Cuelinks, on your behalf Cuelinks collect your affiliate marketing commission across different partner take some portion of revenue and rest credit to your account.
Cuelinks have many great features one of them is automatically inserted affiliate link to best affiliate word in your blog post, which ultimately save lots of time to manually add affiliate link each keyword. You can create your widget using multiple categories and integrate them into your blog.
Thanks for reading…“Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue.”
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Quora and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.