How to Embed Google Forms Into your WordPress site-: Google Forms is a web-based app used to create forms for data collection purposes. Students and teachers can use Google Forms to make surveys, quizzes, or event registration sheets.WordPress has many features and plugins available to create forms.
A few of the popular ones are Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7 and more. With so many good options, why would you even choose Google Forms in the first place? The answer is simple. You can use Google forms in multiple places. You can share them on your Facebook wall, send a direct link via a messaging app or even use them on multiple websites.
How to Embed Google Form Into your WordPress site-:
- Head over to the Google Forms website and select a blank slate or template to create one.
- Make sure to add a form name, title, and description. A name and appropriate title help the end-users understand what the form is about. You can customize the form with custom backgrounds, images and videos as well. Once you are satisfied with the form, click the send button to finalize the form.
- You will have three options to send the form to others. You can use email, share the direct link, or use the embed code.
- Once you click the embed form option, you will see the embed code with some customization options. Enter the desired values in the fields, and hit copy.
- Now head over to your WordPress admin area. Create a new page/post or edit the one where you would like to embed the Google Form.If you chose a new page or post, then all you have to do is use the text area in the editor and paste the embed code.
To confirm that you have placed the embedded Google form in the correct position, you can choose the preview option inside your post. Clicking the preview button will open a preview page with the form embedded. If you are happy with the way the form looks, then go back inside the WordPress admin and hit save.
Conclusion-: Forms are a great tool to convert your visitor into a subscriber. There are a number of Forms available on the WordPress platform to conduct a survey, Make an Email list etc, which you can choose as per your requirement.
Thanks for reading…“Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue.”
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.