How to Optimize WordPress Database using phpMyAdmin-: Do you want to optimize your WordPress Database for Speed? keep reading this post I will explain in depth how you can optimize your WordPress Database using phpMyAdmin.
A major portion of WordPress user uses the Shared Hosting plan where the server resources get distributed among the user. Whatever activity we perform at the back end of our WordPress website result increase in the Database size. it is most important to optimize your WordPress Database on the equal interval of time to keep your website performance high.
Overview of WordPress Database Structure -:
- wp_commentmeta – Stores meta-information about comments
- wp_comments – Stores your comments
- wp_links – Stores blogroll links (blogroll feature is deprecated, but can be added using Link Manager)
- wp_options – Stores the options defined in the admin settings area
- wp_postmeta – Stores post meta information
- wp_posts – Stores data for posts, pages, and other custom post types
- wp_terms – Stores post tags and categories for posts and links
- wp_term_relationships – Stores the association between posts and categories and tags and the association between links and link categories
- wp_term_taxonomy – Stores a description about the taxonomy (category, link, or tag) used in the wp_terms table
- wp_usermeta – Stores meta-information about users
- wp_users – Stores your users
How to Optimize WordPress Database using phpMyAdmin-:
Thanks for reading…“Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue.”
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.